1. Messengers sent to declare news, not advice
2. Focused and committed to their mission.
3. Coming in humility and weakness, compelled by the needs of the crowd
4. Delivering a warning, often ignored and rejected
1. What are some ways you struggle with being a Messenger? How do you feel you might come off to others? or what are some fears you have with proclaiming the gospel?
2. What are some ways we can get off track and distracted from the mission God gave us?
3. How have you seen message sharing done poorly? What were they getting wrong about how they shared?
4. Why do you think that some reject this message, reject the gospel?
5. How can we have peace even though some people reject the message (and even the messenger)?