1) Because of God’s mercies, we’re called to offer our living sacrifice, v. 1
2) Because of God’s mercies, we’re called to be transformed, not to be conformed, v. 2
3) Because of God’s mercies, we’re called to judge His gifts to us soberly, vv. 3-5
4) Because of God’s mercies, we’re called to use His gifts to us accordingly, vv. 6-8
5) Because of God’s mercies, we’re called to love and show mercy, no matter
our gifts, vv. 9-13
Where is your home? (Phil 3:20; Ps 119:19) Therefore, how should live during your time on this earth? See Romans 12:1-2; Colossians 3:1-4.
If people tend to be attracted to others with similar preferences and gifts, is that a potential danger to our church (or any church)? Read 1 Corinthians 12:17. Are you ever tempted to think that your gifts are unimportant to the body? Read 1 Cor. 12:15-16, 18-20, 26.
Read Galatians 6:9-10. Compare it to Romans 12:9-13, especially v. 13. Should mercy to those outside the church be our highest priority/only priority? Should it be A priority?