God is at Work
- God has removed our Shame (vv.57–58)
- God has changed our Faith (vv.59–64)
- God draws a response from Us (vv.65–66)
Questions for Reflection
- What are some traditions you have that make this time of year feel like “Christmas?”
- How does the “messaging” of Christmas (from commercials, signs, radio) distract us from the center of the reason for celebrating this holiday?
- What are some things you are commonly asking God for in prayer? Are you looking more often for comfort and therapy from God or healing of our core problem of sin?
- Why do we become complacent or afraid of sharing this good news that Jesus came to earth to save us from our sin?
- What are some challenges you have faced in your evangelism?