If you Judge yourself first, (v.42)
- … You will give and receive generously, vv. 37–38
- … You will not follow blind guides or produce blind disciples, vv. 39–40
- … You will be able to give good judgment and guidance, vv. 41–42
- … You have obviously ___
- How would describe a judgmental attitude versus a gracious attitude? What’s one way that you’ve been judgmental in the past week, and how could you have been more gracious?
- What kind of “guides” and leaders should we be following? Consider 1 Cor. 11:1; Phil. 3:12–15; 1 Tim. 6:11–12; 2 Tim. 4:7
- Consider the following verses that speak of the love and kindness of God. Do any of these verse surprise you? Luke 6:35–36; Romans 2:4; Eph. 4:32; Ex. 34:6–7; Jonah 4:1–2; Is 30:18